A sustainable food system is a dynamic process in which achieving food and nutrition security today should also contribute to food and nutrition security for future generations the definition demonstrates the importance of seeking sustainability in three dimensions . The concept of sustainable consumption and production was later recognized in the johannesburg plan of implementation adopted in 2002 at the world summit on sustainable development wssd on that occasion sustainable consumption and production was identified as one of the three overarching objectives of and essential requirements for
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.