Vienna game the vienna game is one of the most fundamentally sound openings in chess it follows all of the basic opening principles and allows for creativity for both aggressive and non aggressive players. When we analysed the kings gambit a couple of weeks ago you could notice that even though this opening is a dream for a chess player looking for tactical complications starting right from the beginning of the game there is still a major drawback. The vienna game is one of the most fundamentally sound openings in chess and gives an e4 player many different variations when black responds with e5 it doe. Vienna game 1 e4 e5 2 nc3 nf6 3 bc4 nc6 chess opening performance statistics strategy and tactics famous games pgn download discussion forum and more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.